Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking San Antonio Resident to join the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Seeking San Antonio Resident to join the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast!

The Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast is looking for someone who lives in San Antonio, and has an Annual Pass to SeaWorld, and would like to join the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast!

We are looking for someone who can commit to going to the park at least 1 time a month, get photos, record audio clips, trip reports, reviews, and even attend media events!

If this is you send me a message here or email me directly at UnofficialSeaWorld@gmail.com

Don't be shy! Join the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast today!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Seeking San Antonio Resident to join the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast!

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
    The Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast is looking for someone who lives in San Antonio, and has an Annual Pass to SeaWorld, and would like to join the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast!

We are looking for someone who can commit to going to the park at least 1 time a month, get photos, record audio clips, trip reports, reviews, and even attend media events!

If this is you send me a message here or email me directly at UnofficialSeaWorld@gmail.com

Don't be shy! Join the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast today!
    Just wanted to be sure everyone knows we still need someone in San Antonio. If you want to be our update buddy or know someone that could do it, please let us know!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X