This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap SeaWorld tickets

Hey everybody, im planning on heading to SeaWorld with a buddy of mine and we're trying to cut costs bets we can. Anyone know where i could find discounted tickets? Or is any supermarkets or soda cans a have a promo?

Re: Cheap SeaWorld tickets

If you buy the tickets online at http://www.seaworld.com/sandiego/default.aspx you can get in at the kids price ($51) as well as a second day free.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

As my grandfather used to say ... Your not looking for CHEAP tickets ... your looking for INEXPENSIVE tickets.

Comment

If you are a AAA member, you can get up to 6 admissions of adult/kid pairs -- $51.00 adult/$25.50 kid. But in order to get that, you have to go in pairs.
        Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

Originally posted by GoofyWife View Post
          If you are a AAA member, you can get up to 6 admissions of adult/kid pairs -- $51.00 adult/$25.50 kid. But in order to get that, you have to go in pairs.
          How do you get this deal? I cant find it on the seaworld website. Do i have to go into the AAA office? And do you get the 2nd day free with this?

Comment

Originally posted by sportbettor View Post
            How do you get this deal? I cant find it on the seaworld website. Do i have to go into the AAA office? And do you get the 2nd day free with this?
            I don't think you get the 2nd day free. I think that I called the SeaWorld # and then hit the tickets option and then it gave a code. I'm sorry but I can't remember what that code was
            Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

I think I know someone who may be able to help you get in for half-price...
              Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X