This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sea World Orlando's Manta - A Backstage Tour

Awesome pics. From all of the flyers I've seen/ridden, this one looks to be what would fit my expectations the most. Nice layout, not just built in the sky (tatsu) lots of close to the ground/water elements. Should be awesome.

Comment

I like the fact that it's also pretty much the colors of the Tampa Bay Rays. They should make it their official roller coaster.

Comment

I look forward to riding it. Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Hey, I just saw these pics on another site

Tatsu is my favorite ride from any park that I've been to, which admittedly isn't as many as some of you, but if I ever ride Manta, I'm sure this will be my favorite.

The only thing I don't like is that the pretzel loop seems to occur fairly early in the ride.

Comment

have they released 'numbers' on the ride? like speed and duration?

Comment

Those of you who have read my posts on coasters know that I generally don't like them and find that unless hidden, they destroy the themes of a park. That said, I'm really excited about this one. Sea World seems to really be doing this one right and all the theming that is going into this area really looks like it'll be beautiful. There will be no hiding that there's a massive structure sticking up in the sky, but if that's what you want to do, this is the way to do it unlike that piece of garbage Universal is sticking up in their park.

Manta looks like it will be beautiful, Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit on the other hand looks absolutely ugly.

Comment

Awsome pictures! Can't wait to try it out!
                Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X