This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Manta Test Run Video!! - 04/19/09

Manta's new coaster at Sea World is approaching open soon and as I was walking by yesterday I noticed they were doing some test runs, so I snagged some videos.

Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrbqMHf0szg"]YouTube - Manta Test Run Video[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2YYDqjp33k"]YouTube - Manta - Sea World - Test Run Video[/ame]

Re: Manta Test Run Video!! - 04/19/09

This ride looks AMAZING!!!! Everything a flyer should be.

Comment

It looks so smooth!
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I have got to get my butt to Sea World this summer.

Comment

The theming looks remarkable but Tatsu has the layout beat anyday, and it will be that way until a park with heavy landscaping gets a new flyer,

Comment

The videos will not load for me, unfortunately.

I actually think it will be better than Tatsu and mind you, I love Tatsu to the tune of 18 rides since last December.

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
              The theming looks remarkable but Tatsu has the layout beat anyday, and it will be that way until a park with heavy landscaping gets a new flyer,
              I couldn't disagree more. Other than the Pretzel Loop and being the "Tallest Fastest", I don't find Tatsu's layout that interesting. I even think the Superman Clone flyers have a better layout. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Tatsu, and it's fun, but the layout isn't really all that (to me).

I think this ride looks AMAZING and is not just high up in the air. I expected Tatsu to grip the terrain like Revolution or Gold Rusher. They just built it high up in the air and it really could have been built anywhere.

Manta just seems to have an amazing combination of coaster, theming, layout that will make it AMAZING!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X