Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SeaWorld Orlando sets Attendance record for end of December - MICECHAT EXCLUSIVE

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News SeaWorld Orlando sets Attendance record for end of December - MICECHAT EXCLUSIVE

According to inside sources at SeaWorld, this past New Years Eve, was not only good for Universal Studios Resort, but SeaWorld Orlando also experienced record breaking attendance. Unable to discuss figures, my source said that, "it was great to end 2010 on a high note, and that 2011 is looking even better!"

Here is to a great 2011 for the SeaWorld parks!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: SeaWorld Orlando sets Attendance record for end of December - MICECHAT EXCLUSIVE

I really need to get our passes renewed for Sea World/Busch Gardens. LOL

Comment

Re: SeaWorld Orlando sets Attendance record for end of December - MICECHAT EXCLUSIVE

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
      I really need to get our passes renewed for Sea World/Busch Gardens. LOL
      I know I can't wait for the new Show at Shamu Stadium. But once Cheetahka is open at BG i am going to upgrade my pass lol

Comment

^Cheetahka looks VERY cool. I miss the animals at BG the most, its a nice break from the daily work grind to visit BG.

Comment

looks like the Orlando Sentinel reported that Christmas was their busiest ever, but it continued to New Years Eve
          Orlando theme parks: SeaWorld Orlando reports record Christmas Day attendance - OrlandoSentinel.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X