Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News The Christmas Story is coming to SeaWorld Orlando this Christmas with Puppets

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2011/11/seaworld-orlando-new-show-added-to-christmas-lineup.html

Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

re: The Christmas Story is coming to SeaWorld Orlando this Christmas with Puppets

...and SeaWorld continues to take the crown for best Christmas celebration in Orlando.

Love you SeaWorld!

Comment

re: The Christmas Story is coming to SeaWorld Orlando this Christmas with Puppets

I don't know what to think of this as a practicing Catholic. I am happy about the fact that it's the Christmas story, but puppets? I'm really confuzed as to what to think of this.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I just wish they were also telling and educating about Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, the Solstice and other seasonal holiday celebrations.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Re: The Christmas Story is coming to SeaWorld Orlando this Christmas with Puppets

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
          I just wish they were also telling and educating about Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, the Solstice and other seasonal holiday celebrations.
          Like that Ramadan ended almost two months ago?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X