Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antartica - Empire of the Penguin Ride Coming To Sea World, Orlando in May.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Antartica - Empire of the Penguin Ride Coming To Sea World, Orlando in May.

Sea World develops the most unusal, unique experiences. Consider the coming new ride that incorporates a storyline (about the life of a baby penguin into a themed vantagepoint for observing actual penguins in a record cold environment for a ride, and without glass between you and those big waddly wonderful birds!

Your vehicle will be trackless and function in part as a mobile simulator. Guests will apparently also have to different ride pathway experiences to choose from. There's never been a better time for excing adventures among family and friends Now that I've given m y spiel, I think I have it down cold.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Antartica - Empire of the Penguin Ride Coming To Sea World, Orlando in May.

You can read about MiceChat's hard hat tour of Antarctica here

Hardhat tour of Antarctica at SeaWorld Orlando
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ive seen the blueprints that leaked but does anyone know how many ride expediences they have??
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

They are being extremely tight lipped about the ON RIDE experience.

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
          You can read about MiceChat's hard hat tour of Antarctica here

Hardhat tour of Antarctica at SeaWorld Orlando
          Cool! According to thyour link, articles were published on the Micechat hard hat tour in the Orlando Parkhopper and SeaWorld Orlando. MiceChat is the top theme park site on the web!

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
          Ive seen the blueprints that leaked but does anyone know how many ride expediences they have??
          I've read that there will be two different ride paths for guests to chose from. Other than that, I'm clueless.

They are being extremely tight lipped about the ON RIDE experience.
          It's going to be a worldshaking groundbreaking experience, whatever it is. Lucky guests...luckier penguins!

Comment

I really can't wait to see it. Hopefully I will have more news soon

Comment

I really can't wait to see it. Hopefully I will have more news soon
              Bring on that good news! I'm sure there will be lots of fantastic news in the near future. The penguins are waiting with baited breath.

Comment

Yeah the penguins are going into their new habitat soon. As they will need time to adjust to their new environment.

Comment

Yeah the penguins are going into their new habitat soon. As they will need time to adjust to their new environment.
                  Cool....literally COOL! I'll bet these birds will love their more expansive and naturalized environment.

Comment

I want to be first in line for this ride! I'm pretty thrilled with this new innovation and hope to see more things like this in the parks as they continue to develop new attractions.

Comment

CreepyMonkey I will race you to be first!

Comment

Originally posted by CreepyMonkey View Post
                        I want to be first in line for this ride! I'm pretty thrilled with this new innovation and hope to see more things like this in the parks as they continue to develop new attractions.
                        There's nothing like this merger of reality and simulation style ride on the planet. The possibilities for captivating, fresh attractions are limitless for the future.

CreepyMonkey I will race you to be first!
                        Make it a three way race!!!

Comment

Can't wait for this. It looks like a awsome attraction
                          The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

In Episode 3 of the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast coming out on March 26th (tomorrow) we have an interview with Brian Morrow about the creative process in creating Antarctica!

Comment

Episode 3 is now live!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X