This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Aquatiaca!

I just bought my aquatiac season pass for this summer and i will be there on opening day! my question is are you guys excited for the park? are you guys getting passes? Will this park even be worth it? will they expand this park for next summer? fell free to respond to any of those questions haha

Re: Aquatiaca!

I am... I love our Aquatica out here in Orlando! Please take pics, and give the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast a call with your review!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I am hopeful that SeaWorld is able to add some life to the water park! The videos are not making me too exciting, but they still have a couple of months to add something new. I'll probably go down there this summer as well. Is the pass separate from a SeaWorld pass? Our SeaWorld passes expire in May and not quite sure if we will renew this year.

it will also be interesting to see if Aquatica does become popular, how that area will change. The traffic on the main road is pretty bad sometimes, especially when there is a concert at Coors (or whatever it is called now! Haha!)

Comment

I'm guessing it will only be a cleaning, light retheming. Maybe after this summer something will get updated, added or changed out.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Thudquadica?

Comment

it will be cool to see what they do with it to change the theme. From the Orlando one, it looks good.
            The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

I think there are only a few new things to expect at this park. A lot of the upgrades will be service related not RIDE related.

So I would expect better food, better facilities, better additional experiences.
              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                I think there are only a few new things to expect at this park. A lot of the upgrades will be service related not RIDE related.

So I would expect better food, better facilities, better additional experiences.
                This will make Disney want to have a water park
                The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X