Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Seaworld announces partnership with lauren alaina to promote antarctica

Alaina recorded two songs for SeaWorld, including the theme song for the ride in Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, and a remix version called Alaina also will be performing the song live at SeaWorld Orlando for the attraction grand opening the week of May 24th. The remix version will be available for free download at www.SeaWorldOrlando.com/Antarctica on American Idol Thursday, May 9SeaWorld will make a donation to Special Olympics. A Special Olympics athlete and family members also will receive a special visit to SeaWorld Orlando for the grand opening of Antarctica: Empire of the PenguinAntarctica: Empire of the Penguin, watch an exclusive webisode at www.SeaWorldOrlando.com/Antarctica .
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Seaworld announces partnership with lauren alaina to promote antarctica

I have listened to the song, and it sounds great. Really fits into the attraction. Hopefully, this will pay off because it looks like a fantastic ride!
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

I am in love with this new song! I cannot get enough of it! I hate to be "that guy" but it reminds me of the songs Disney used to make.
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

The song is amazing and her voice is so beautiful! I love it and agree with you Eric, I can't get enough of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X