This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven is coming to Six Flags

I am posting here at MiceChat and saw the ad on the right side.

It was "Raven is coming to Six Flags", and it got a big chuckle from me...

And it is because what she said at DCA (Yes, Raven was wrong, it was clearly DCA) in 2005.... (and I heard it live).

http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php/-596.html

I was there, they were killing time while setting up for the next shot, so they had a quick Q & A, and someone in the audience asked her "What is your favorite ride", and her comment was something like, "Where?, I am 19 and I prefer Magic Mountain"...
    Well, I guess she truly does prefer Magic Mountain, and will be there on Sunday, August 10th in concert.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Raven is coming to Six Flags

she's all grown up. good for raven though.

Comment

Man I remember when she was like 3 on The Cosby Show.

Comment

I just noticed the ad right now, and was going to start a thread! hahahahhaa.

DB, I remembered you mentioning how you heard Raven saying in DCA, that she preferred Six Flags!!! ahahaahhahahahha, Now she's pretending to work there,
        trying to make cotton candy! Looks like she got her wish! :lmao:

I bet someone at Magic Mt saw your post about what Raven said!
        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Not for free, it's always better to be paid to be there.

She's also on this tour appraently:

THE DISNEY MUSIC BLOCK PARTY TOUR

PLUS SPECIAL GUEST HOST RAVEN-SYMONE!
          http://www.ravensymoneofficial.com/
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Maybe it's a Six Flags thing. She's going to be at the one in Dallas in a few weeks too.

Comment

Her show was packed at my local county fair last week. She is so popular with youngsters and those that watched the Cosby show when it was originally airing. Due to her past celebrity status. she could have sung anything (even 100 Bottles of Beer On the Wall) and packed them in. This is pretty much what she did. Her status came close to blowing off the Beach Boys and the Temptations (that performed on the same stage on different days).
              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I can see perferring Magic Mountain to DCA, but perferring Magic Mountain to Disneyland is blasphemous.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                  I can see perferring Magic Mountain to DCA, but perferring Magic Mountain to Disneyland is blasphemous.
                  It's a teenager thing. When I was 13-19 I preferred SFMM as well. Well, maybe not preferred, but it was much cheaper
                  Last edited by sir clinksalot; 08-07-2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                    It's a teenager thing. When I was 13-19 I preferred SFMM as well. Well, maybe not preferred, but it was much cheaper
                    Not anymore, SFMM is around the same price as Disneyland now. Sigh... At least AAA members still get a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana_James View Post
                      Not anymore, SFMM is around the same price as Disneyland now. Sigh... At least AAA members still get a great deal.
                      Aren't SFMM season prices with no blackout days alot cheaper?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X