• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacAlert
    C4C6C

• Jan 2005

Magic Mountain parking lot

In an earlier "In the Parks" it was mentioned the parking lot was resurfaced. Unfortunately, SFMM only slurry sealed it and not a good job at that. The parking lot is still full of pot holes and crumbling asphalt. They could have just repainted the lines and it would have been the same thing at a lesser cost. The slurry is already wearing off and by summer, the parking lot will look like it always did. I mean they could have dug up the worst sections (which is most of it) and then sealed over everything.

Good try though on MM's part.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???
  • sir clinksalot
    MiceChatter
    • Feb 2005

Re: Magic Mountain parking lot

I think I mentioned "Repainted", not resurfaced. But it's still an improvement.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X