Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Flags Great America promotion - Eat a live cockroach, get a free Flash Pass

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/09/21/eat....ap/index.html

Why wait in line when you can just eat a cockroach?

That's the question Six Flags Great America is asking thrill seekers during a Halloween-themed FrightFest. The amusement park is daring customers to eat a live Madagascar hissing cockroach in exchange for unlimited line-jumping privileges.

The promotion, which has Lake County Health Department officials shaking their heads, starts October 7.

Anyone who chows down the entire 2- to 3-inch horned cockroach gets a pass for four people to cut to the front of ride lines through October 29.
    Park officials insist it's safe to eat the crunchy critters, but health officials are cautioning participants.

Consuming live roaches might increase risks of gastrointestinal illness and allergies, according to Bill Mays, Lake County Health Department's community health director.

Cockroach eaters will have to sign waivers and still pay admission fees, said Six Flags spokesman James Taylor.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Six Flags Great America promotion - Eat a live cockroach, get a free Flash Pass

Cockroach eaters will have to sign waivers and still pay admission fees, said Six Flags spokesman James Taylor. so you just get to line jump, no way this is gross!!! now if they tyhrew in the park tickets and jumping priviliages some guy might do it ( not me in a million years) but just to go a head of lines, gee you have to be an idiot!

Comment

Re: Six Flags Great America promotion - Eat a live cockroach, get a free Flash Pass

Hey, Flash Passes for 4 cost real money, it is a value of over $60.

Heck, they serve beer at SFGA, so I would do it

Comment

For a company that has animal theme parks... I find this promotion appalling.
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
          Heck, they serve beer at SFGA, so I would do it
          Adda Boy DarkBEER.

Comment

yeah, I want to see pics of you doing it Dave, go for it !!! Please I just have to see you eat a hissing cocroach :lmao:

Comment

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Comment

I guess Six Flags has decided that they haven't insulted their customers enough yet.

Six Flags spokesman James Taylor.
                'Cause I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind.

Comment

PETA isn't happy....

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/n...AGS_S10923.htm

Comment

PETA isn't happy....
                    When are they?

Comment

I would do it.. I've had cricket lollipops..

Comment

I think this is going to give me nightmares.

As nasty as I think roaches are, I don't think they deserve this. Not quite with the PETA group, but I do understand.

Yuck.
                        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                          Cockroach eaters will have to sign waivers and still pay admission fees, said Six Flags spokesman James Taylor. so you just get to line jump, no way this is gross!!! now if they tyhrew in the park tickets and jumping priviliages some guy might do it ( not me in a million years) but just to go a head of lines, gee you have to be an idiot!
                          Poor James Taylor. He's seen fire and he's see rain, now he's seeing people eat cockroaches. His career is in the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                            Poor James Taylor. He's seen fire and he's see rain, now he's seeing people eat cockroaches. His career is in the toilet.
                            :lol:

Comment

Wow

they sure do want the promotion

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X