This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West Coast Bash at Six Flags Magic Mountain

If only I lived in the area. Oh well. I look forward to the trip report over on TPR.

Comment

I hope the screening of TPR's video will be in 3-D! I can just see it...Robb's butt coming out of the screen in 3-D.
      Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
      www.youtube.com/barryh1972
      www.myspace.com/barryhom
      www.themeparkreview.com

Comment

I'm so there, if it's anything like the DVD release Party you had, it'll be quite an amazing time!
        "Tonight I wash my hands of you
        You set the bar I could not live up to
        Tonight the light is breaking through
        So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
        Zebrahead

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
          I hope the screening of TPR's video will be in 3-D! I can just see it...Robb's butt coming out of the screen in 3-D.
          Do not give him ideas. )

Comment

Sounds pretty sweet, well, once i figured out what ""ERT" meant. I should have others that will come with me. Hope its a good time.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

Exclusive Ride Time

The select rides will only be open to the participants of WCB before and after the parks regularly scheduled operating hours.
              Zebrahead

Comment

Sounds like a good time.

Won't be there since I have a date with my woman to see Wicked that day.

Comment

I dont get it. Why is it cheaper if I dont have a pass?

Comment

^because for $38.50 you get all the perks AND a full day admission to the park. (this also includes two meals, a t-shirt and all the extra ride time) And even if you don't do the extra $20 full day event, you can still get the morning ERT and a full day's admission to the park for just $18.50.
                    Zebrahead

Comment

Sorry. You said 20$ with a season pass, 18$ without. I think you mean 20$ with the pass, and an additional 18$ without. I looked at the PDF and it cleared my confusion. The 20$ only covers the event, not the entry into the park.

I still cant believe SFMM charges 15$ for PARKING! I have a season pass, and thats the only thing keeping me from going to the park more then 2 times a year. I ride a motorcycle, and they wont even give me a brake on parking. 15$ to park a motorcycle? Its not like I take any room, and they make me park by the buses, under tree's that drop gunk on my bike all day.

Comment

Yeah, it was kind of confusing in your post Robb, if you don't look at the PDF.

I read it at first as "$20 if you have a Season Pass for the full day and $18.50 without a pass".

But looking at the PDF it made more sense for some reason.

Of course, you know I don't read stuff.

So for the record:

If you have a Six Flags Season Pass your cost is $20. This is for the EVENT including the ERT, Meals, DVD viewing and everything else that was mentioned in the first post.

If you DO NOT have a Six Flags Season Pass your cost for the event is $20. In addition, Six Flags is offering you a one day ticket for only $18.50 for a TOTAL cost of $38.50.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbage View Post
                          I still cant believe SFMM charges 15$ for PARKING! I have a season pass, and thats the only thing keeping me from going to the park more then 2 times a year. I ride a motorcycle, and they wont even give me a brake on parking. 15$ to park a motorcycle? Its not like I take any room, and they make me park by the buses, under tree's that drop gunk on my bike all day.
                          If you get the Xtreme pass, the parking is free. Certainly worth the extra cost without even throwing in the Flash Passes you get on each visit.

As Robb said, going to any other event is probably going to cost you more than $15 for parking.

Made a reservation at the Hollywood Rennasance hotel for our "Wicked Weekend". The parking there is $27.

Comment

This actually sounds cool, I havent been to SFMM in a LONG time. Its definitely something worth thinking about.

Thanks for the info!

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
                              This actually sounds cool, I havent been to SFMM in a LONG time. Its definitely something worth thinking about.

Thanks for the info!
                              We went to the first 2 or 3 West Coast Bashes and they were REALLY fun and well done.

They just seem to be getting better every year, while Knott's Coaster Solace is continuing to slip.

If you haven't been to SFMM for awhile, this would be a great chance to be able to ride alot of the newer rides without many lines.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                                We went to the first 2 or 3 West Coast Bashes and they were REALLY fun and well done.

They just seem to be getting better every year, while Knott's Coaster Solace is continuing to slip.

If you haven't been to SFMM for awhile, this would be a great chance to be able to ride alot of the newer rides without many lines.
                                Yeah it seems like a great opportunity to ride stuff I haven't been on. I'll need to talk one of my friends into going with me (The hubby had an incident on Viper years ago now I can barely get him on Screamin, he won't go near anything at SFMM). The last time I went was probably 6-7 years ago. Pretty sad that I havent been there is so long since its right next door and all, I wave whenever I drive by :blush:

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X