This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfomers Construction Video 2!

The first signs of Transformers coming to the Park along with some other construction photos from the lower lot and backlot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1o0j7DkIJA]YouTube - Universal Studios 4/25/10[/ame]
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Transfomers Construction Video 2!

Is there any place where I can check out your pix manually instead of watching the video? Something about watching still pictures on video always bugged me, lol
    Nice choice of music though!

Comment

Boy they're not wasting any time! They even have the themed construction wall up! Can't wait to ride this bad boy!

Comment

^yeah I know the until I saw the Transformer stuff up I was not excited but now I cant wait to go on it.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Has construction even started on the Singapore version of TF? I read that their opening date was pushed back from 2010 to 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
            Has construction even started on the Singapore version of TF? I read that their opening date was pushed back from 2010 to 2011.

The building was done before the park even opened.

They've started construction inside, but it's going to take awhile, as they have so many other issues to deal with right now. (BSG, Madagascar, etc.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X