This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy is coming to UNI

Freddy Krueger haunts Universal's Halloween Horror Nights!

It's also rumored that Jason may get his own maze as well, though not yet confirmed.

Re: Freddy is coming to UNI

so glad I don't go to these Halloween events...even though I'm all grown up..something about freddy still gives me the creeps after all these years
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I sincerely hope Jason does not return for the third time! If he does, that will rule out any possibility of that Wolfman maze I've so badly wanted!

Comment

Thanks for the update, but a quick FYI... Universal Studios Hollywood is usually abbreviated as USH, not UNI, to distinguish it from its Orlando cousin. And Universities.

Even though it's based on the new movie, Freddy was already a maze there, so it hardly seems "new" to me. Granted, the old Freddy maze highlight scenes from the original films, so I'm sure they'll be some differences... but I'm also sure I'll see a lot of recycled stuff, too.

And Jason already has his own maze too. Not that I'm complaining, mind you... I liked Jason's mazes... but I am confused a bit that USH said/implied "all new" mazes were coming, and there seem to be a lot of repeats.
        Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMn View Post
          Thanks for the update, but a quick FYI... Universal Studios Hollywood is usually abbreviated as USH, not UNI, to distinguish it from its Orlando cousin. And Universities.

Even though it's based on the new movie, Freddy was already a maze there, so it hardly seems "new" to me. Granted, the old Freddy maze highlight scenes from the original films, so I'm sure they'll be some differences... but I'm also sure I'll see a lot of recycled stuff, too.

And Jason already has his own maze too. Not that I'm complaining, mind you... I liked Jason's mazes... but I am confused a bit that USH said/implied "all new" mazes were coming, and there seem to be a lot of repeats.
          Not to mention the possibility of Saw returning! inch:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X