This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mummy Tunnel

Went to Universal on Friday night.. had a great time... the park was open until 9pm.. so they are running the Studio tour up until 6:15, so I finally got to do the tour in the dark, which was cool! But we bipassed the Mummy tunnel, and they said they were setting it up for Grinchmas. I dont remember them doing anything in it before. Does anyone know anything about that?
    Scott
    www.NothingDiesWithBlueSkies.com

Re: The Mummy Tunnel

The Mummy's Tomb is getting a Grinchmas overlay and will be transformed into Mt. Crumpit. I'm unable share much but it reopens December 11 when Grinchmas starts.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks.
      Scott

Comment

Is this the first year of them making the tunnel into the mountain? I know about the little show at the Whoville sets but never heard of this until this year.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

The tunnel rethemeing is new.
          Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

You would think theres a good chance theyre going to repaint it white inside like in the old days. I mean "Mummy Tomb Brown" isnt very Grinchmassy. One can only hope!
            Scott

Comment

It's going to be Mt. Crumpit so the tunnel would be inside of it and therefore brown...that being said, the Ice Tunnel was much better

Comment

^I hope they are adding light effect or....something. If its just what they do at HHN, which is nothing but a new video then its kinda worthless. But if they are putting effect into a small refurb I'm all for it.
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X