This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Ride Rocket Discussion

Love or Hate? To rough or smooth? Secret Music? Share your opinions!!!

I think the ride is great, I keep hearing people thing it's to rough, I don't understand why. Can someone explain why they think its a rough ride considering i see it as on of the smoothest coaster, in a technical stand point, around?

Imagination is just the start

Re: Rip Ride Rocket Discussion

I personally hate the ride. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I also found it very rough and had a neck cramp from it.

Comment

I guess it's just differnt for everyone. Like I thought It woldnt be fun, then i got on it and LOVED it. and now that I know that there are secret songs I can;t wait to get on it even more. I think it's very smooth for a coaster maybe not the bumps but thats what those are there for. IDK lol

Comment

I thinks its adequate. Nothing I would wait too long for. I think I hate it more for intruding upon New York.

Comment

Whether or not it's rough depends on the train you get. For whatever reason, some run better than others. It's an okay ride. Some fun, unique elements, but otherwise very basic. I wish they had taken theming into consideration more. It was a very random addition.

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
            It was a very random addition.

With you on that one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
              Some fun, unique elements
              The non-inverting loop is my favorite part and definitely a big reason why I ride.

I think a steeper drop would have been nice, but I have Dare Devil Dive Coaster opening soon.

Comment

Its one of the worst coasters I've ever ridden, it constantly breaks down, and it destroys the theming of NY. I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                  Its one of the worst coasters I've ever ridden, it constantly breaks down, and it destroys the theming of NY. I hate it.
                  Really? Worse than The Roller Coaster in New York New York Hotel, Vegas, or The Grizzly at Great America CA? Son of Beast? I don't think so. There are plenty of worse coasters out there.
                  Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Yeah the coaster at new york new york hotel is the most sketchiess thing I've ever ridden in my entire life hands down

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X