This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrek 4D Available on Netflix

So, just in case you're in the mood to watch Shrek 4-D in 2D from the comfort of your living room, just look for "DreamWorks Spooky Stories" on Netflix... "The Ghost of Lord Farquaad" show is Shrek 4-D from the Universal Parks... having said that, it's the weakest of the shows... "Scared Shrekless" and the "Monsters vs. Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space" shows are much better and worth watching. But if you want to see the theme park attraction, hey, enjoy!
    -Bill

Re: Shrek 4D Available on Netflix

They really need to update Shrek 4-D. It is so tired.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Shrek 4D is on DVD, but is labeled as Shrek 3D. Includes the 2D version as well. Only problem is, the glasses they supply with it are the blue and red ones - time to release a blu-ray version of this one to use with the new glasses.

Comment

is it on insant netflix??
        "Be very careful about following the advice in health books. You could die of a misprint."
        -Shrunken Ned

Comment

^yep

Yeah the show can go now....its good and all but you can get it on DVD or blueray...put something new in
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

This says to me that shrek 4D will be going soon.why else would you released an attraction on netflix.and if they dont replace it I wouldnt mind.practically the whole park is shows.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

I would love a how to train a dragon ride....using the Harry Potter system but in 3D
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

they do, its bundled with the 4 disc box set of shrek i believe. I remember reading about it being in the special features

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X