Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Deal for USH

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Amazing Deal for USH

    Last week while at Costco I noticed an amazing deal for Universal Studios Hollywood, $55 for a 5 day ticket. That's just $11 a day and cheaper than a 1 Day ticket! The only thing is when I went online it did not show up. There was only a "Buy one day ticket get second day free" (link), so it looks like it's only available in the actual store. Also I have no idea if it is available at all the Costco stores (I found it at the one in Azusa)

  • #2
    Re: Amazing Deal for USH

    That is a pretty good deal. I wonder how many days you have to use all 5 days. I don't think I could spend 5 days at USH in a 14 day period or something like that.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Amazing Deal for USH

      That is a great deal. But Clinks is right, if I had to use all 5 visits during a one week period, 2 or 3 of them would go unused. Or I'd just go on the backlot tour over and over.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Amazing Deal for USH

        For only a few bucks more, you can get the whole year at USH.

        Why mess with 5 days???

        You probably couldn't find it on their web site since it is only offered through Costco.

        But with their promotion of a $1 more than a one-day pass for the whole year, why only go for the five day'er?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Amazing Deal for USH

          Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
          For only a few bucks more, you can get the whole year at USH.

          Why mess with 5 days???

          You probably couldn't find it on their web site since it is only offered through Costco.

          But with their promotion of a $1 more than a one-day pass for the whole year, why only go for the five day'er?
          Why go more than two days? It's USH.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Amazing Deal for USH

            Thats good!
            haha we are goin to USH in probly a week and getting a Season Pass for $68

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Amazing Deal for USH

              For people like me it would work out well because I bought a pass there before and went twice....in the same week....Now my Disneyland Pass on the other hand gets used at least thrice a month

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Amazing Deal for USH

                I just purchased this pass from Costco the other day....It really is an AMAZING deal....5 Days for $55! You actually have a FULL YEAR to use the five days, with NO BLACKOUT DATES so you're not limited to when you can visit. I personally think it's a great value. I'm sure the offer is only for Costco members....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Amazing Deal for USH

                  Originally posted by hao88701 View Post
                  I just purchased this pass from Costco the other day....It really is an AMAZING deal....5 Days for $55! You actually have a FULL YEAR to use the five days, with NO BLACKOUT DATES so you're not limited to when you can visit. I personally think it's a great value. I'm sure the offer is only for Costco members....
                  Oh, well that actually is a good deal then. I don't think we go to Universal more than 5 times a year. It's probably about that actually.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Amazing Deal for USH

                    Originally posted by sediment View Post
                    Why go more than two days? It's USH.
                    Why go more than half a day?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Amazing Deal for USH

                      Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                      Oh, well that actually is a good deal then. I don't think we go to Universal more than 5 times a year. It's probably about that actually.







                      Yeah, for those that go less than that it appears to be a deal.

                      Any discounts for food and merchandise given with it?

                      I guess some folks could consider it a pseudo AP...

                      For us, we enjoy the Park about 12 times per year, so a real AP works best for us.

                      We were there three times just for the Grinchmas!

                      Enjoy!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Amazing Deal for USH

                        Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                        Why go more than half a day?
                        why even go its USH?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Amazing Deal for USH

                          Grinchmas was a lot of fun! My family and I had a great time. When we go to USH, we always end up spending a full day. My kids enjoy the rides......love the Simpsons Ride! Your time actually flies by....... you spend the day in the park and then CityWalk is always fun to have dinner or shop or even catch a movie.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Amazing Deal for USH

                            Sounds like you know how to enjoy USH!

                            :thumbup:

                            Don't worry about the nay'sayers. More room for us!!!

                            :yea:

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X