This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH Hotels

Do the "partner" hotels of USH offer FOTL with the room key like the ones in USO?
    thank you,
    Julie

Re: USH Hotels

While there are hotels immediately nearby that USH has shuttles for, I don't think they are directly owned or get any particular benefits from USH. While I can't say for sure, I strongly suspect they do not get the passes.

Let's put it this way... at USO, the front of the line pass is your hotel key. At USH, the front of the line pass is a special ticket called "Gate A" that they give out on a lanyard. So I really doubt it.

That said, you can get the front of the line passes online, which is probably your best bet if you want one. There is a limited number they sell daily, so be safe if it's a priority for you.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

If you're going in September, October, November, Jan, Feb you won't need a front of the line pass. Just browse the forums here for tips on what to hit up first, and you'll be done with the park within a few hours with lots of time to go back and ride everything you want again. (No lines, such a small park, etc.)

Comment

Thank you,
        I'm thinking about going the Sun/Mon before Thanksgiving - which had me a bit worried about the crowds.
        We will probably stay @ the Universal Sheraton.

Comment

Originally posted by sdmom View Post
          Thank you,
          I'm thinking about going the Sun/Mon before Thanksgiving - which had me a bit worried about the crowds.
          We will probably stay @ the Universal Sheraton.
          You should still be alright, even when busy the park is still quite manageable. (Being such a small park)

Here is a rough guide to help you.

Simpsons (walk on)
          Head to the lower lot
          JP once or twice (walk on)
          Mummy once or twice (walk on)
          Back to the upper lot
          Studio Tour
          Lunch/Break
          Simpsons (should be walk on or close to it, as everyone will be at the lower lot)
          Shrek/Animal Actors/Special Effects/Waterworld/T2 (one or all, just check showtimes when you first get to the park and plan accordingly)
          Any other rides or attractions you want to do again

Comment

Wow, great help, thank you!

Comment

Also, sometimes Monday is busier than Sunday- I know it sounds crazy, but I worked at the front gate for over 8 years, and that pattern held true nearly the whole time through.
              See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                Also, sometimes Monday is busier than Sunday- I know it sounds crazy, but I worked at the front gate for over 8 years, and that pattern held true nearly the whole time through.
                Interesting, maybe we should drive up Sat night and get there early on Sunday.
                Thank you!
                Julie:thumbup:

Comment

I tweeted Hilton Universal and they have this package available.

Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City - Special Offer
                  InsideUniversal.net - Universal Studios Hollywood.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X