This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH was PACKED today! 4/23/11

This was the first chance we've had to go in over a month... We got a late start and didn't get there until about 1pm (had to go eat breakfast at The Pantry downtown first!). The Tram line was crazy!! Haven't seen it this long since last summer. Luckily, we have the premium annual pass! From where I took this first picture, we were on a tram in less then one minute! I still cant believe people wait in these lines! Overall, had a great day despite the crowds. Caught Water World, saw the Beetlejuice show downstairs and did the House of Horrors twice. We're going to brave Disneyland tomorrow...

Here's the start of the line:

A little further down.. before the escalator:

And once you've survived all that, heres another line to wait in:
    Scott
    www.NothingDiesWithBlueSkies.com

Re: USH was PACKED today! 4/23/11

Haven't seen the ST line this long since the Christmas/New Year two week rush.

Comment

wow.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen the park that packed. Guess it's one of the perks of going in the off season for the most part =D

Comment

Wow that is crazy crowds! Good thing U said that U had the Premium pass.
          :thumbup:

Comment

Although the queue for the ST appears to be long and was likely pushing a 90 min standby time, the line does keep moving so the wait is much shorter than posted. Let's not forget a single tram can hold close to 200 guests...

Also, the first photo is a bit deceiving as the area shown is a major walkway mixed with the ST extended extended queue and should be seen as the equivalent to Adventureland/NOS when attraction queues start to clog the walkways.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceMountain1974 View Post
              saw the Beetlejuice show downstairs
              What? I'm reading this right?

About the crowds... Happy to see but we all know this is just taste of what to be expecting when the Transfomers: The Ride opens.

Comment

Boy I'm glad it wasn't like that when I went to USH, and that was during Spring Break!!!

I'm telling you, it was the weirdest thing ever, my family and I went to USH during SPRING BREAK, and nothing was above a 30 minute wait. Studio Tour highest was 25, Mummy and Jurassic Park were walk-ons, longest wait was Simpsons; 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by JMora View Post
                  What? I'm reading this right?
                  Yes- Beetlejuice performs in a show with some other Universal characters on the Lower Lot a few times a day.

The show features Beetlejuice, The Bride of Frankenstein, Frankenstein's Monster, the Werewolf, and a Mummy. They're later joined by a few animated characters (I normally see Feivel, Woody Woodpecker, Winnie Woodpecker, and Crash Bandicoot).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X