Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.prepareforbattle.com (win tickets to USH to ride Transformers)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.prepareforbattle.com (win tickets to USH to ride Transformers)

the site is up!!! GO GO GO before the super bowl ad, http://bit.ly/xLEpoM
    winner gets a trip to USH, Front Of Line Passes, and a stay at the Sheraton nearby. bunch of other prizes including EVAC, and a bunch of cool posters and patches.

also, heres a video of Optimus talking about the fight A Message to the Human Race from Optimus Prime - YouTube

Re: www.prepareforbattle.com

I know USH employees can't win because of the conflict of interest, but I signed up anyways just to see what time game looks like. There are a lot of new videos available once you register and it looks like more will be released as the game plays out.

The game is pretty simple: you earn points by recruiting more soldiers to your group/unit/battalion/legion/etc and by answering trivia questions. Whoever racks up the most point within defined periods wins one of several prizes. The overall winner at the end of the contest wins the grand prize.

Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Re: www.prepareforbattle.com

i know, the prizes are cool looking too.

Comment

Re: www.prepareforbattle.com (win tickets to USH to ride Transformers)

At least we can still some-what participate with the employee Transformers game. The prizes look pretty good.

Comment

Re: www.prepareforbattle.com (win tickets to USH to ride Transformers)

New videos

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X