This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers opening at 7:30 AM Memorial Weekend

Just a heads up Transformers and the Studio Tour will be opening at 7:30 AM this upcoming Memorial Day weekend, Saturday-Monday May 26-28. The rest of the park opens at 8 AM.

Re: Transformers opening at 7:30 AM Memorial Weekend

Are they still going to be doing "technical rehearsals" this week. I'm thinking of heading down there on Tuesday, but only if I have a chance to ride Transformers.
    sigpic

Comment

^Yes I work on the attraction and there will be technical rehearsals all week up until Thursday, which is a media day. Friday is the grand opening and I believe it opens very, very early. Remember of course that the soft opening means we can close at anytime. (though it's rare) We're expecting five to six hour lines that first day and possibly all weekend. Today our queue line maxed out at around 90 minutes.

I don't work Tuesday, but come on down it's pretty fantastic.

Comment

I will be there on media day recording and taking pics.
        My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
        http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by goldenstate5 View Post
          ^Yes I work on the attraction and there will be technical rehearsals all week up until Thursday, which is a media day. Friday is the grand opening and I believe it opens very, very early. Remember of course that the soft opening means we can close at anytime. (though it's rare) We're expecting five to six hour lines that first day and possibly all weekend. Today our queue line maxed out at around 90 minutes.

I don't work Tuesday, but come on down it's pretty fantastic.
          Okay... thanks for the info. I'm aware the ride may go down, but as long as I have a shot at it, I'm there.
          sigpic

Comment

media day is going to rule

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X