Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current COSTCO Universal Studios H. offer in Southern CA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current COSTCO Universal Studios H. offer in Southern CA?

Hello,

Does anyone know or has seen what current Universal Studios Hollywood tickets are being offered now in southern California Costco stores? During the summer it's usually a discounted 2 or 5 day pass, just wondering if it's back and what the price and number of days are? Thanks!

Re: Current COSTCO Universal Studios H. offer in Southern CA?

its an annual pass for 69 bucks. alot of black out days though

Comment

Originally posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
      its an annual pass for 69 bucks. alot of black out days though
      Oh ok, thank you. Do you know if this annual pass is good for non residents of southern California too? Their discounted USH tickets are usually good for everyone, but I haven't seen them offer annual passes before so this is new to me, usually it's just a pass good for 2 or 5 days.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 19pez76 View Post
        Oh ok, thank you. Do you know if this annual pass is good for non residents of southern California too? Their discounted USH tickets are usually good for everyone, but I haven't seen them offer annual passes before so this is new to me, usually it's just a pass good for 2 or 5 days.

Thanks!
        its good for anyone, but actually i am not sure if they are selling these in places out of so cal. i have seen about 2 different costco tickets, a 2 day one and that annual pass one. they have fased out the 5 day one

Comment

I'm back from my trip and now have an answer to my question! Southern and possibly central California Costcos are selling annual passes for $69, good for one full year. We purchased ours in Bakersfield I believe. You do not have to be a resident of the area, there are blockout dates but they seem ok, not too excessive. Way better than our northern California Costco offer of 2 days for $64, if you purchase tickets at the ticket booth one day is about $80, and the pass I think is $99.

Pretty crowded on the days that I went, Saturday July 21st and Tuesday July 24th. The Costco tickets do have to be processed at the Annual Pass processing center there at USH.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X