Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallon's reduced presence on Studio Tour?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallon's reduced presence on Studio Tour?

So, at USH on Sunday and in line for the tour. I'd been joking with my companion about bracing for the Fallon clips, when... they were gone. The in-line monitors showed a continuous roll of straight clips with thematic bumpers ("Universal's Comedies" or somesuch etc.) and nary a Clinton joke to be heard.

New in-line spiel? New direction for the tour? Even recordings get holiday weekends off? Anyone hear anything?
    Boggard LIEEEEF!

Re: Fallon's reduced presence on Studio Tour?

Originally posted by BogLurch View Post
    So, at USH on Sunday and in line for the tour. I'd been joking with my companion about bracing for the Fallon clips, when... they were gone. The in-line monitors showed a continuous roll of straight clips with thematic bumpers ("Universal's Comedies" or somesuch etc.) and nary a Clinton joke to be heard.

New in-line spiel? New direction for the tour? Even recordings get holiday weekends off? Anyone hear anything?
    the clips before you get on? those kind of changes for the 100 year anniversary

Comment

Really....I'm just a fan of the end the rest to me was just Meh.....really wanted Conan back in the day to be the host but that's not gonna happen any more

Still weird to take away most his presents before even two years on the tours
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

They've been pushing 100th for a while - the "drive of fame" or whatever they call it with all the posters, repeated plugs for the new logo, etc.

Seems odd they'd pull him at the end of the summer promoting said anniversary for clips rather than at the height of the crowds.
        Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

The 100th clips are only for this 2012 season, Fallon's presence will be slotted right back in as strong as it was before. (i.e. not as much as you'd think)

Doubt you'll ever hear the full "Tramtastic" song again, though. The guides will talk over it as much as possible. (can't blame them)

Comment

Oh no.

I will hear the full Tramtastic song. Repeatedly. Endlessly. Whether I am at the park or not.

Shoot me.
            Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X