Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead: Dead inside maze walkthrough with John Murdy and Chris Williams

Universal Hollywood recently invited MiceChat and a few other outlets to get a preview of what is to come in the new maze Walking Dead: Dead Inside for Halloween Horror Nights. Warning, spoilers abound and there are a few graphic bits as it is a zombie maze.

Have fun!

Sorry folks I had to pull this video down for some errors. Will post corrected version soon. Dusty and I are out to sea on the Disney Wonder and Internet prices are insane.

See you soon!
    Last edited by Fishbulb; 09-10-2012, 01:45 PM.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Walking Dead: Dead inside maze walkthrough with John Murdy and Chris Williams

John as always seems like a cool dude, Thanks for the video...I'm a big fan of the show hope the maze is good too
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Re: Walking Dead: Dead inside maze walkthrough with John Murdy and Chris Williams

OMG I can't wait!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Yay can't wait to see it!!!

Comment

As Fishbulb said, we had to pull the video down. As soon as I can get ahold of the source file I will re-edit and get it back up (unless of course he's taking care of it on the ship).

I just got home from a look at Silent Hill (Going to be AMAZING) and we will be getting a look at Texas Chainsaw Massacre tomorrow. Updates coming later this week. Stay tuned!!!

Comment

Please don't delete any of the scenes once it's reuploaded.
            This maze looks amazing. DEFINITELY one of John's best works at least as far as I've been going to HHN. * possible spoilers* Its just so insane, the tent scene, the double scares, everything. Btw out of curiosity, were those all the scenes or just most of them? In which case, the maze looks huge.

Comment

Still so eager to see this...
              Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X