This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2:3D preshow song

Does any one have an mp3 of the song they play in the preshow room before the main video plays???
    RIP
    T2:3D 1999-2012
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Re: T2:3D preshow song

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
    Does any one have an mp3 of the song they play in the preshow room before the main video plays???
    RIP
    T2:3D 1999-2012
    Is today its last day open? I did read that it was going down to make room for Despicable Me?

If so, I'm glad I saw it with my dad on 12-23-12 It was actually a great show.

And I always get a hoot out of seeing the former Governor of California on the big screen and in 3-D!
    Last edited by clara; 12-31-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
      Is today its last day open? I did read that it was going down to make room for Despicable Me?

If so, I'm glad I saw it with my dad on 12-23-12 It was actually a great show.

And I always get a hoot out of see the former Governor of California on the big screen and in 3-D!
      Today is the final operating day for T2:3D and all references to the attraction have already been removed from the USH website. Nothing has officially been announced to replace the attraction but it will be DM.

Comment

In case anyone cares. the final T2 show is going on right this second....actually its probably just wrapping up now.
        "Trap Toad will they? HA HA NEVER!"

"Get Hip, Don't get the Dip!"

Comment

Originally posted by s8ntmark View Post
          In case anyone cares. the final T2 show is going on right this second....actually its probably just wrapping up now.
          and...it's over
          Last edited by clara; 01-01-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

I was at the final showing. Very sad to see this go, easily the best show at USH.

I too would love it if someone would share that song if they have it. Ive searched the internet for it and have had no luck.
            For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

This is what I found on the Website of USH.

What attractions might be closed during my visit?

Always read the fine print.

Comment

Was at the final showing yesterday as well, it was about 80% USH team members (a good chunk of them having worked T2 in the past), 20% guests. The actors were very, very professional about it, although Kimberly improved a couple of things (screaming at the T-1000, "What is this, your last day or something?!") and the crowd was certainly rowdy. We heavily joked afterward that the confused guests who accidentally stumbled in hopefully didn't mind the enormous cheering.

The finale got a standing ovation, and the actors came out afterward which was a very nice treat. If anyone wants to buy T2 merch, today is your last day. The store will be closed starting the 2nd, when the work walls will be going up.

Comment

I was watching Terminator 2 last night to celebrate
                  I was going to go to the last show but last minute budget cuts

Comment

doe's anybody have the last show recorded?
                    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

Wish I could have been there! Not only to see the last show, but I would have loved to have gotten some of the leftover merch! I think the only thing I wanted that I don't already have is one of the Endoskeleton action figures. But maybe I'll be able to get one in Orlando when/if I get a chance to go to USF.
                      Last edited by disney4me2001; 01-03-2013, 12:55 AM. Reason: Grammar
                      Please check out my E-Ticket attraction, The Time of My Life!
                      http://tcox91.tumblr.com

Comment

^i got one
                        there is barely any articulation

Comment

The fantastic guys at Inside Universal have last show on YouTube and the song

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                            The fantastic guys at Inside Universal have last show on YouTube and the song
                            Not the last show, which I recorded a bit of. Mostly cheering and general goofing off with some shaky cam visuals of a super eager Kimberly Duncan.

The pre-show music being actually up is pretty neato.

Comment

^they had the full thing up but it is now gone

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X