Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiring for Transformers in Orlando has started! Opening in less than 60 days.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring for Transformers in Orlando has started! Opening in less than 60 days.

From the new Universal Orlando team member newsletter!

Be a Part of the Opening Team for [COLOR=rgb(31.800000%, 67.400000%, 28.400000%)][/COLOR]

The Universal Orlando Career Network is now accepting applicationsfor Full time and Part-time Attraction Attendant opportunities at
    our exciting new attraction, coming this summer! Team Memberswishing to interview should complete an Internal Application (availableon
    [COLOR=rgb(31.800000%, 67.400000%, 28.400000%)]UOTeam.com[/COLOR]) and have it signed by your current Manager orSupervisor.

• Working in loud and dark locations
    • Walking up and down stairs
    • Collecting, cleaning and racking glasses
    • Proactively engaging with guests in a thematic role
    • Working around strobe lights/ fog effects
    • A changing environment to include various job responsibilities
      Drop off completed applications in the UO Career Network box
      outside of Team Member Services in B-111 or in the Human Resources
      Staffing Lobby.

Looking like this will be opening in less than 60 days.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Hiring for Transformers in Orlando has started! Opening in less than 60 days.

I know this is the third time they have built the ride, but it's not like they had an existing building to put it in, it has literally been built from scratch. I am amazed how quickly it has gone up.
    Roll on August. :-)

Comment

Re: Hiring for Transformers in Orlando has started! Opening in less than 60 days.

I am simply BLOWN AWAY

Comment

nope, it wont be "open" i know at USH they had a month of training then soft openings. will probably open memorial day weekend like USH and have a soft opening too

Comment

Originally posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
          nope, it wont be "open" i know at USH they had a month of training then soft openings. will probably open memorial day weekend like USH and have a soft opening too
          If applications are done on the 8th, that means that the team will be hired and trained by May 1st.

Comment

That is great news. I can't believ that is less than two months, that there is going to be a new attraction at Universal Studio Orlando.
            The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

So looking at the Despicable Me Hiring schedule from last year, early/mid May looks like the opening.

However I heard along with a lot of other people that it would be Memorial Day... though that has not been announced.

Comment

Originally posted by UUOPLee View Post
                I know this is the third time they have built the ride, but it's not like they had an existing building to put it in, it has literally been built from scratch. I am amazed how quickly it has gone up.
                Roll on August. :-)
                With that being said, will it be the same vehicle system used at USH? I watched some footage and it looks pretty much like the Spiderman Ride at IOA. Which is a pretty darsh garn good ride!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                  If applications are done on the 8th, that means that the team will be hired and trained by May 1st.
                  thats inhouse though. they will hire internally until then, when then they will hire outside the company so that will take a few weeks too

Comment

Originally posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
                    thats inhouse though. they will hire internally until then, when then they will hire outside the company so that will take a few weeks too
                    At Universal and same with at Disney, opening crews are almost always entirely internal.

The exception was the WWOHP because of the sheer number of employees needed. Even then FJ was entirely veteran Team Members on opening day.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X