This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Gate Wide Open?

Weird Question but why would Universal have the Main Gate in front of the park open? I ask because about 2 weeks ago my friend and I went to the parks, we had our APs...but the main Gate to the park was open and people were just walking through it....so we did the same..no one asked for tickets or anything....so in theory we could have had no tickets and just walked inside the parks

Anyone know why'd the Gate would be open?
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Front Gate Wide Open?

I know sometimes on peak days they open those gates and have people with hand held scanners scanning tickets and APs.

Maybe on the day you went their ticketing system went down and they had no time table of when it would be back up. So instead of closing the park, they just let people in.
    For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan120420 View Post
      I know sometimes on peak days they open those gates and have people with hand held scanners scanning tickets and APs.

Maybe on the day you went their ticketing system went down and they had no time table of when it would be back up. So instead of closing the park, they just let people in.
      That is the most likely scenario. Their ticketing system has a history of crashing in epic ways.
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

nope, they were letting the kids who do our singing stage at blues brothers in. there were probably leads and supervisors trying to keep you from walking in and you missed them

Comment

^there were people at the gate but no one said anything to us...we just walked in since we had passes knowing if anyone did say anything we'd just show them our passes
          There was no "line" they were just letting that group in..but anyone could have walked in with no problems
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Personally, I have never seen this happen...
            The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

That must be so magical to walk under that gate............
              Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X