Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USF To Have as it's icon Its own Caythay Circle Theater tower.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USF To Have as it's icon Its own Caythay Circle Theater tower.

Source: Screamscape

Talk about a jolt to the system. Universal studios Hollywood appears to be readying to build their own version of the DCA replica, or something similar to it.. As much as I love both theme park resorts, this would be pretty rude on Universal's part. Wonder if it would house a restaurant, an attraction, both, or simply stand as an iconic tower.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: USF To Have as it's icon Its own Caythay Circle Theater tower.

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Source: Screamscape

Talk about a jolt to the system. Universal studios Hollywood appears to be readying to build their own version of the DCA replica, or something similar to it.. As much as I love both theme park resorts, this would be pretty rude on Universal's part. Wonder if it would house a restaurant, an attraction, both, or simply stand as an iconic tower.
    No more rude than Eisner using Universal's Florida plans as a blueprint for DHS.

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
      No more rude than Eisner using Universal's Florida plans as a blueprint for DHS.
      Exactly.

It's already been stated that it isn't Carthay. And Screamscape is a pretty unreliable source.
      Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

First, just to make sure you're spreading the right wrong rumor - USF is Florida, US*H* is Hollywood where the theoretically offending structure is. If there's now a kerfluffle over Florida getting some version of the Carthay, this is the first I've heard of it.

Second, http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ain-plaza.html is a thread over on the Disney MC forum where you'll get an eyeful of a much more proactive response to this one.
        Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X