This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWOHP/HHN 2013 interface speculation

So this year's maze lineup appears to *not* be using the Shrek area for a maze, and it may not be used in any form for HHN at all.

Looking at the Gibson schedule, it appears the last show is currently September 6th.

Given that the Gibson is widely believed to be scheduled for demolition for WWOHP, and the Curious George/Shrek area is usually thrown in to the mix as part of that - could it be that there's demo work/construction slated for the area before the end of HHN?

I'm hoping to reup my AP soon to get back and check it out personally. I have a suspicion (OK, wildass guess and hopes) that they'll wait till construction's done for HHN and start then.
    Boggard LIEEEEF!

Re: WWOHP/HHN 2013 interface speculation

Demo of the amphitheater will begin as soon as the Gibson folks clear out after the last show on September 6. Yes, the historic Universal/Gibson Amphitheater will soon meet the wrecking ball.

Comment

Last concert is the 6th and the last operating day is the 11th.

Also the last operating day for the Curious George PlayGround, right next to Gibson, is the 2nd. You can expect a ground breaking ceremony for The Wizarding World soon after.
      For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by BogLurch View Post
        Given that the Gibson is widely believed to be scheduled for demolition for WWOHP, and the Curious George/Shrek area is usually thrown in to the mix as part of that - could it be that there's demo work/construction slated for the area before the end of HHN?
        The two won't interfere with each other as much as possible. HHN is the most profitable season for USH, they don't want to interrupt it. WWoHP is the idea to make USH more profitable all the time.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
          The two won't interfere with each other as much as possible. HHN is the most profitable season for USH, they don't want to interrupt it. WWoHP is the idea to make USH more profitable all the time.
          The only interference demo work in that area will cause is visual - it's all extensively accessible from backstage, and once walls go up there won't be any need to close off more than the directly affected construction area.

I figured if they were not going to use that area for HHN (which apparently they're not...?) it'd be a likely shot at them starting demo for HP as soon as they could. Otherwise they'd have put a maze there as they have most other seasons.
          Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X