X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter Ride Better Than Hype / New Poll At Wizarding World Site

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Universal Orlando Resort

Before we begin, you may well enjoy participating in the recent on line opinion poll at the Wizarding World site.

The Harry Potter ride itself at IOA's Wizarding World will be similar to Spiderman and the coming Transformers ride, but in my opinion far more advanced, engaging and interactive. Vehicles will travel on a bus bar elevated track system.

MiceChatter JtnOrl has expressed, "What really sets Potter apart is the Kuka motion base, which provides a superior range of motion."

The portable motion simulator attatched vehicles will each seat eight participants facing inwardly in a circle, with a transmiting/receiving effects console in the center. Equiped with "magic" wands (that electronicly transmit and receive transmisions), riders will move from room to room interactively interacting with the different immersive fantasy environments. The ride experience will be different each and every time. Participants may even be able to choose their own storyline!

AE_Fan has assessed that "...working with the people in your car you'll be performing tasks that can help or hinder your progress through the ride. For example, if you don't do a certain action or task, you'll get hit with water, air etc."

Possible effects listed in the ride's patent (US Patent No. 6796908 which you can easily find at Google Patents), possible effects will include shocking, pulsing, heaving, poking, sneazing, coughing, braking, fix a flat tire, floating, flatulance, burping, increase/decrease life force, increase/decrease fuel, play a song, play a video, and play a game.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Harry Potter Ride Better Than Hype / New Poll At Wizarding World Site

Sounds cool! Except the flatulence part. :yuck:
    <o>

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
      Sounds cool! Except the flatulence part. :yuck:

Anyone caught flatulating in the vehicle will be immediately ejected from their seat ..along with their naughty wand.

Comment

Sounds awesome. One thing this will do, when I plan to go back to WDW this will be on my to do list. And that's exactly what Universal is looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          Sounds awesome. One thing this will do, when I plan to go back to WDW this will be on my to do list. And that's exactly what Universal is looking for.
          Animal Kingdom and EPCOT are what has me all jazzed up now! How wonderful it would be to take in our favorite things at WDW, and then head over to Uni for the Harry Potter ride and Spiderman. It would also be cool (literally) to do a water park such as Typhoon Lagoon and or Aquatica.

Comment

Sounds cool. Thanks for the heads up.
            "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

decrease life force? so this ride's gonna kill us? sounds fun

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X