This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizarding World Tour with Ellen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwK4uMEBPKY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Ellen Experiences 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter'!(04/02/10).[/ame]

Re: Wizarding World Tour with Ellen

LOL That was great! So excited for this! It looks so clean and pretty and made me wonder how messed up it'll look by the time I make it out there :\
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Look cool, thanks for the video.
      Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

the new land looks awesome! can't wait to see it in person =D

Comment

The lands looks great build it here in CA.
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

love the "Oprah" comment! hahahaha!!!
            Last edited by Aladdin; 04-07-2010, 04:01 PM.
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

though it looks like its gonna be as hot as toontown. i didnt see a single tree in the walkways

Comment

Harry fans expecting a big 'theme park within a theme park' will be disappointed. This land looks smaller than all the promotional jargon going on in the past 2 years.

Comment

As much as I love Ellen (been to a few taping of the show including the 1000th episode) as a talk show host, her non-stop bad comedy ruined this super exclusive first look at WWOHP.

Originally posted by HKDLFAN View Post
                  Harry fans expecting a big 'theme park within a theme park' will be disappointed. This land looks smaller than all the promotional jargon going on in the past 2 years.
                  It's actually huge and is going to take up a large portion of IOA as well as all of the expansion room they had when they built the park.

It probably looks small because of the wide footpath (like all of DCA). But it's fairly big.
                  Last edited by k_peek_2000; 04-07-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HKDLFAN View Post
                    Universal has never said it would meet your personal definition of "big" or claimed it would include anything that it does not. If someone doesn't want to do some research, that's their problem.

Comment

It might look small but it looks AMAZING! The theming of Harry Potter island is very Disney-like! And even better it's gonna be a land for both kids and adults. I wouldnt be surprised if people visit the Harry Potter area and convince themselves they're actually in Disney instead of Universal! )

Comment

They only showed a very small portion of it. Its also only in phase 1, there's more to come in later openings as I understand it. It will take up most of what was The Lost Continent plus a huge expansion area leaving only Mythos, Sindbad, and Poseidon's fury behind.

And the Castle is huge. I haven't been back in the park in a while, but a few weeks ago when driving past Universal on I-4 the Castle was clearly visible rising above the park from the interstate.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                          They only showed a very small portion of it. Its also only in phase 1, there's more to come in later openings as I understand it. It will take up most of what was The Lost Continent plus a huge expansion area leaving only Mythos, Sindbad, and Poseidon's fury behind.

And the Castle is huge. I haven't been back in the park in a while, but a few weeks ago when driving past Universal on I-4 the Castle was clearly visible rising above the park from the interstate.
                          There's no 2nd phase. This is it. There's literally nowhere else to build in that corner of the park, and I don't see them replacing more of Lost Continent.

Comment

Originally posted by JtnOrl View Post
                            Universal has never said it would meet your personal definition of "big" or claimed it would include anything that it does not. If someone doesn't want to do some research, that's their problem.
                            well since they coined the phrase "theme park within a theme park", one would only assume that HP land is a theme park. Every news agency calls this a theme park and naturally people will expect it to be big. I don't know if theme park size matters in the US but here in HK, people criticize HKDL only on its small size.

Comment

Thanks for posting. Great look at more detail then we've seen before. The place looks pretty complete... I guess maybe it's the main attraction itself that has much more work to do.

But god Ellen is aweful. Who finds this funny? That was painful to watch.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X