This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Wizarding World of Harry Potter

I got to go in to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this weekend with a hotel room night preview. I have posted my pictures on Facebook - Jeffrey Lurie - Harry Potter at Universal. Here are a few.

Last edited by jeffrey orl fla; 06-13-2010, 12:01 PM. Reason: added a few photo links directly

Re: Pictures from Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Linky?

Comment

Nice pics!!

I want to know the deal with the restraints for Forbidden Journey.... I am not a small fry so I get concerned with those types of restraints...

I think I have a 48" Chest, and I know some of these rides have a 50" cutoff, so I want to make sure I can ride this thing when I go in October!!

EDIT: Would anyone know an e-mail I could use to send a message to Universal asking about the size requirements for Forbidden Journey??

Comment

Link please?

Comment

I can't post a link directly to my photo album, but it seems others have posted other pictures that are about the same anyway.
          Last edited by jeffrey orl fla; 06-13-2010, 11:28 AM. Reason: link did not work

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for making us jealous.
            -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey orl fla View Post
              I can't post a link directly to my photo album, but it seems others have posted other pictures that are about the same anyway.
              Actually the link that was here previously worked just fine earlier. However, just doing a search on your name at facebook will bring up your profile, but not access to the photos. And you have some nice shots that others don't!

Did you know you can upload photos to your own album right here on MiceChat? Under "User CP" there is a link to your very own photo album. You can post them there and share them here!
              Last edited by Grinning Ghost; 06-13-2010, 01:18 PM.
              temp_39091_1443218350388_737

Mike and Karen ran toward the old house, through the old iron gate, and onto the porch for protection. Protection...? If only they had known...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X