Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Orlando Raises Ticket Prices and Changes Discounted Evening Parking

Well, Universal Orlando has raised its ticket prices to match Disney's.

Orlando Sentinel – Tourism Central Florida
    /universal-raises-ticket-prices.html

However that is not the most surprising thing to me. Those of us who go to Universal Orlando know that parking after 6 pm used to be $3. Now, parking after 7 pm is $3. My guess due to IOA's extended hours they knew that some were definitely taking advantage of the discounted parking to get 4 hours of IOA (or 3 hours of USF) done. Now, that will have to be a shorter timeframe.

Parking Information for Universal Orlando.

Daily parking fees per vehicle:
    • Regular Parking $14.00
      ($3.00 between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.*)
    • Preferred Parking $18.00
    • RV/Bus Parking $20.00
    • Valet $12.00 (under 2hrs)
    • Valet $22.00 (all day)

Re: Universal Orlando Raises Ticket Prices and Changes Discounted Evening Parking

*facepalm*

Pretty soon I won't be able to afford to go to ANY theme park ANYWHERE.

Comment

Re: Universal Orlando Raises Ticket Prices and Changes Discounted Evening Parking

I have to wonder at what point are ticket prices considered high enough? Will people start freaking once a one day ticket is 100 dollars?

Its already getting too expensive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
        I have to wonder at what point are ticket prices considered high enough? Will people start freaking once a one day ticket is 100 dollars?

Its already getting too expensive for me.
        See my previous post. It's getting beyond ridiculous. Don't they know not everyone is filthy, stinking rich? Some people scrimp and save for years to be able to go on vacation and visit theme parks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X