Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones spotted at the Wizarding World at IOA

An Oscar-winning couple visited Universal Orlando Resort's new Wizarding World of Harry Potter on Saturday while on vacation with their children, the theme park said in a news release. It was second theme-park visit during the extended holiday weekend for Michael Douglas, wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their children.

Universal released a photo Douglas, Zeta-Jones and children Dylan, 10, and Carys, 7, riding the "Flight of the Hippogriff" ride on Saturday.

The ride is in the recently debuted Wizarding World area of Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure park and was inspired by the Harry Potter book series by J.K. Rowling and the resulting movie series.

Douglas and his family spent Wednesday at Walt Disney World.
    Michael Douglas Universal Orlando: Michael Douglas, wife Catherine Zeta-Jones spotted at Wizarding World of Harry Potter - OrlandoSentinel.com
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones spotted at the Wizarding World at IOA

This photo caused my son to want to buy one of the scarves that the kids are wearing! We'll be there next Monday!
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones spotted at the Wizarding World at IOA

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
      This photo caused my son to want to buy one of the scarves that the kids are wearing! We'll be there next Monday!
      LOL love it! Marketing at work!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

LOL love it! Marketing at work!
        Money never sleeps.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X