This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Update - Islands of Adventure, Harry Potter - PHOTO HEAVY

I visited Universal this weekend, and it was a beautiful day in the park on Saturday. You can can see specific reports about http://micechat.com/forums/universal...oto-heavy.html and http://micechat.com/forums/universal...oto-heavy.html and http://micechat.com/forums/universal...post1056406033

There is just so much going on at Universal these days that I find myself overwhelmed trying to report everything.

Now on with the fun stuff

It does seem like they keep pushing the Express Pass out further and further. I am not a fan of having people given the option to buy express BEFORE they have bought their tickets

Yes, Ripsaw is still down... but it will return victorious! lol

Ancient ruin in exotic location or Islands of Adventure? lol

The blow out bridge was open.

Oh this is why! CROWDS... in January!

Line for Butterbeer

Another line for Butterbeer

ANOTHER line for Butterbeer!

So this might be kind of hard to make out, but this is the blow out queue for the Forbidden Journey at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure at the Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando Florida, USA, planet Earth. Not a fan of it being in Jurassic Park...

Never realized this before, but if you have a seeing eye dog, there is a nice little place you can take your pooch where it is free of people and can relieve itself.

Touches like this make Islands of Adventure special.

Ripsaw rehab.

It was a great day in the parks! Got to love January!
    Last edited by KingEric; 01-23-2011, 10:05 PM. Reason: adding a link
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Universal Update - Islands of Adventure, Harry Potter - PHOTO HEAVY

cricket, cricket, lol

Comment

Wow, I can't believe there are crowds like that in January. I really wish there was a good site out there for following everything going on at Universal. IOACentral used to do a good job, but last I checked they had abandoned much of the site. The park really deserves more coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
        Wow, I can't believe there are crowds like that in January. I really wish there was a good site out there for following everything going on at Universal. IOACentral used to do a good job, but last I checked they had abandoned much of the site. The park really deserves more coverage.
        Well I am trying to carry the torch now days. Le sigh.

Comment

If you have a seeing eye dog how are you going to see that sign?!

Great pictures by the way.

Comment

Never can have enough photos of IOA! If you got more, keep em coming!
            DJ JARVICIOUS
            Salt Lake City, UT
            Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
            www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
            www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
            Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Comment

Man, it makes me wish I was going to Florida, (again,) instead of Calfornia, (which I haven't visited in 5 years.)

Also, I agree with 10/6. "keep em coming!"

Comment

I was there for the grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the line for the Forbidden Journey was not that long we waiting a max of 50 mins.

Comment

Awe thanks you guys! I am going to be back this weekend, the I will be there this next Friday. I really love that park!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X