Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Mardi Gras concet at Universal Studios Orlando are you most excited for?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Mardi Gras concet at Universal Studios Orlando are you most excited for?

Ok I am sure it is no surprise, but I LOVE Mardi Gras at Universal Studios. I love catching beads, the music to the parade always gets stuck in my head, and the concert is always a good time!

This year Universal has a really amazing line up and I am wondering which band are you most excited for? I am going to list them all then tell you mine.

Feb 19: The B 52s
    Feb 20: KC and the Sunshine Band
    Feb 26: Pitbull
    Mar 05: Lynrd Skynyrd
    Mar 12: Foreigner
    Mar 18: Neon Trees
    Mar 19: The Roots
    Mar 25: OneRepublic
    Mar 26: Black Shelton
    Apr 01: Sean Kingston
    Apr 02: Ne-Yo
    Apr 09: Lifehouse
    Apr 16: The Beach Boys
    Apr 23: Thirty Seconds to Mars

So i am going to be attending all of these, but I am most excitef for
    Neon Trees, OneRepublic, Lifehouse, Thirty Seconds to Mars and the B-52s.

Soooo many great bands!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Which Mardi Gras concet at Universal Studios Orlando are you most excited for?

Honestly.... none of them. Already seen the B-52's and Beach Boys. Saw part of KC's set back in 2004 from backstage (before they went on, one of the horn players tried to hit on me :blink: ). Well, maybe Neon Trees because I like how they sound kind of 80's new wave influenced. And maybe Lifehouse. Skynyrd would be fun just to yell "FREEBIRD!"

I wish they could get Chic again. THAT was a fun one. I was right up close and got some awesome photos. But the best part was getting to go backstage afterward and meet Nile Rodgers. The man is a freaking LEGEND (besides Chic he's worked with Madonna, Diana Ross, David Bowie, Duran Duran, Sister Sledge... just to name a few). He is truly one of the nicest and most humble guys in the biz. Love him to death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X