• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Orlando to build 2 18 Hole Mini Golf Courses near CityWalk

From the Orlando Business Journal

Universal CityWalk plans miniature golf course | Orlando Business Journal

Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Universal Orlando to build 2 18 Hole Mini Golf Courses near CityWalk

THAT is the big attraction announcement they've been teasing everyone with? :blink:

Comment

No. That is still 7 days away.

Comment

*phew*

Ok good. I was like... WTH? Hehe.

Comment

Well I will admit I am super duper excited about this! lol Also I am super duper excited about the 2 announcements come the 18th... sooo woot woot!

Comment

You know, with the building of these mini golf course, they are going remove the valet parking area. I really hope they move it (Valet Parking) somewhere else, as I always use that service.

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi View Post
              You know, with the building of these mini golf course, they are going remove the valet parking area. I really hope they move it (Valet Parking) somewhere else, as I always use that service.
              Me too! I love the valet parking.

Comment

They are going to keep valet. That being said, I want to see some concept art!

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                  They are going to keep valet. That being said, I want to see some concept art!
                  Looking at the satellite imagery, I am not seeing how that will work. The existing lawn bordered by the AMC, Valet Parking and entrance walkway is only ≈12,000 sq ft, about a quarter of the announced size. The only way to get an acre of land is to go into the existing Valet Parking space.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                    Looking at the satellite imagery, I am not seeing how that will work. The existing lawn bordered by the AMC, Valet Parking and entrance walkway is only ≈12,000 sq ft, about a quarter of the announced size. The only way to get an acre of land is to go into the existing Valet Parking space.
                    I never said they would keep valet in the same location.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X