Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IOA - Hogwarts Express Will Run from Wizarding World To Studios - Track Piece Found

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOA - Hogwarts Express Will Run from Wizarding World To Studios - Track Piece Found

Source: Screamscape

I figured that Universal wouldn't be satisfied forever with a stationary train existing at Wizarding World only as a prop diversion. It will be great fun when they get the Hogwarts Express on track from Wizarding World to new London/ministry of Magic at Studios park. Rumor has it that a piece of track has been revealed.

Now if only they will give me a broom to whisk over to USF/IOA from California!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: IOA - Hogwarts Express Will Run from Wizarding World To Studios - Track Piece Fo

Any pics or anyhting to back that up?
    For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Re: IOA - Hogwarts Express Will Run from Wizarding World To Studios - Track Piece Fo

Screamscape does seem to have a picture of a track section and it look massive. I'm excited to see what the attraction ends up like.

IOA - WizardingWorldLink
      Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

Originally posted by wiigirl View Post
        Any pics or anyhting to back that up?
        I listed my sourse as Screamscape.

Originally posted by cruise View Post
        Screamscape does seem to have a picture of a track section and it look massive. I'm excited to see what the attraction ends up like.
        Thanks cruise.

Comment

There is a lot more out there on some of the more Florida focused boards.

Originally posted by whylightbulb
          The window in each cabin will utlize an advanced optics display making it appear as though you are looking outside a window. As the train travels to the station, riders will be treated to different storylines depending on which station they are going to. The cabins are also equipped with a full effects package including heat blast, leg ticklers, lighting etc. One storyline includes a Dementor’s attack where it will get dark, the air will go cold and lights will flicker among other things.

Comment

^.........
            Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

It is going to be an incredible experience
              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                It is going to be an incredible experience
                To a large degree, I will feel like I'm traveling on the train as if I were in a Harry Potter movie.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                  There is a lot more out there on some of the more Florida focused boards.
                  VERY INTERESTING! Consider me officially excited! Different storylines and effects are going to make this journey by train interective and intense.

Comment

Nice way to get people to buy a ticket that lets them go into both parks
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                      Nice way to get people to buy a ticket that lets them go into both parks
                      The story as of now is that you will not need admission to both parks to ride.

Comment

So will they combine the parks..............:blink:
                        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                          So will they combine the parks..............:blink:
                          No. You'll still need a park hopper to experience both parks.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                            The story as of now is that you will not need admission to both parks to ride.
                            Hmmm....interesting

Good for us then
                            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I can't wait to see a train on the tracks. It looks awsome
                              The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X