This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Orlando Transformers To HAve AudioAnimatronic Optimus Prime

We saw a post by Orlando United today saying that they had heard that the Optimus Prime that will be part of the facade of the Orlando version of Transformers will be an audioanimatronic.
    I think this would be awesome and makes the attraction a little bit different from its other counterparts.

Re: Universal Orlando Transformers To HAve AudioAnimatronic Optimus Prime

That would be AWSOME!!!
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

we shall wait to see how this all plays out.
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I seriously fear for my dignity next year in USO.. im not sure im going to be able to act my age

Comment

Originally posted by The Confisco Kid View Post
          I seriously fear for my dignity next year in USO.. im not sure im going to be able to act my age
          the great thing is, that you don't need toact your age when you are UO!
          Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X