Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is maintenance complete on the Jurassic Park ride yet?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is maintenance complete on the Jurassic Park ride yet?

Hi everyone, the JP ride has been down for seasonal maintenance since the first day of my holiday!! Grrrrr! Does anyone know if it's opened earlier than expected or likely to be open by tomorrow??
    Thanks

Re: Is maintenance complete on the Jurassic Park ride yet?

Originally posted by Clarelshepherd View Post
    Hi everyone, the JP ride has been down for seasonal maintenance since the first day of my holiday!! Grrrrr! Does anyone know if it's opened earlier than expected or likely to be open by tomorrow??
    Thanks
    I think it is will stay closed by the end of the year.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
      I think it is will stay closed by the end of the year.
      Are you trying to say it will stay closed until the end of the year? If so... it's May.

It's apparently a somewhat extensive refurb, but I'd give it a couple weeks at most.

Comment

I think it will be opened by the summer this year. It is a water ride, and guests need to be kept cool
        The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X