This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Orlando- Universal Express Plus

Hello, my family will be going to Florida this Summer and will be doing Disney World, but also going to Universal Studios Orlando on Friday, June 27th. It'll only be my and my dad there, but neither of us have been to Universal, and I mostly want to see Islands of Adventure. Do you recommend the 1 day, 2 park pass or is it better to stick with just one park? Also, is it worth it to pay $40 for Universal Express Plus- since we've never been to the park before and would like to try a lot of different rides. Any suggestions or tips about visiting the park would really help as well. Thanks.

Re: Universal Orlando- Universal Express Plus

I think anything like the express pass for people in your position is a great idea. You will save lots of time not waiting in line and that can really add up to lots of extra time during the day. I think the express pass would be well worth it since you have never been and this will allow you to experience that much more.

Comment

Re: Universal Orlando- Universal Express Plus

I agree with SoCalDude! When you have limited time, in the parks, Universal Express really can be priceless (especially during peak times)!

The best you can do is save a bit of money on your Admission so I personally reccomend buying your tickets through Orlando Fun Tickets
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X