• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updates at Universal Singapore

Re: updates at Universal Singapore

This makes me miss Hollywood's ET all the more :9

Comment

If it weren't for the horrible bottleneck required to give your name to the person, this would be one of my favorite dark rides ever. The queue is absolutely amazing.

Comment

Soon we will have to do an across the world Universal trip! How awesome would that be? Hollywood, Orlando, Osaka, Dubai, Singapore, and more! woot woot!
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
          Soon we will have to do an across the world Universal trip! How awesome would that be? Hollywood, Orlando, Osaka, Dubai, Singapore, and more! woot woot!

South Korea too...

But It'll be an expensive trip

Comment

I am dying to do a World Disney tour! But I might end up doing it piece meal as I travel for work.

But these new Universal Parks should really be just top notch! They have really figured out their formula over the past almost 20 years.

So kudos to Universal! More competition in the market = better products! Oh how I love theme parks!
            Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I am dying to do a World Disney tour! But I might end up doing it piece meal as I travel for work.
              If I ever won the lottery, the very first thing I would do would be to plan an around the world trip, starting at Walt Disney World, then hitting Disneyland, Hong Kong, Paris, and finally ending up at the crown jewel in Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                If I ever won the lottery, the very first thing I would do would be to plan an around the world trip, starting at Walt Disney World, then hitting Disneyland, Hong Kong, Paris, and finally ending up at the crown jewel in Tokyo.
                Same here, except I would start at the Disneyland Resort, then Walt Disney World, followed by Disneyland Resort Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, and then ending with the Tokyo Disney Resort. And top-notch accomodations at each resort too. If I won the lottery, it would be presidential suites all the way!
                ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

not much of an update but the website to Resorts world at sentosa, where the new USS will be has underwent a revamp.

http://www.resortsworldatsentosa.com/

The specific USS portion of the site :

http://www.resortsworldatsentosa.com...salstudio.html

It's looking nicer and nicer.

Comment

This is the first I've heard of this dark ride:

or take a boat ride through the jungles of Madagascar, where dancing lemurs try to sacrifice you to an erupting volcano.
                    Universal needs more dark rides, I wouldn't mind seeing this hit Florida.

Comment

Why would you go Hong Kong, Paris then back to Tokyo?

This would be my trip:

Start at Disneyland, the original. Then WDW, Paris, Hong Kong and then Tokyo.

After that, a flight down to Austrailia/NZ for a few weeks of relaxing.

Comment

You're probably right. I wasn't thinking about logistics, just the order I'd prefer to see them in.

Comment

6 billion dollars..... wow. This park is going to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                            6 billion dollars..... wow. This park is going to be great.

not all the 6 billion will be for USS. Most of it will be for the land cost, as well as for the hotels, Marine park, water theme park, etc.

However, I'm hoping that this Universal studios will be a success to attract other parks to come to Singapore.

Maybe even Disney ?

Comment

This is the first I've heard of this dark ride:

Universal needs more dark rides, I wouldn't mind seeing this hit Florida.
                              The Madagascar attraction is a raft ride akin to Popeye, not a dark ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X