Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    I'm not sure if there is going to be a Mice Chat 4th Anniversary or not but if there is...does anyone know if there is a certain time every year they have it [certain dates] ? I'm trying to figure out if I will be in CA at the time of the anniversary...thanks!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau


  • #2
    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    I'm not sure but I would Love to find out!!
    Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
    Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

      I've been to the first three...they're on a Sunday, usually in in late January. Last year, they had the Gumball Rally the day before. The anniversary Sunday has all kinds of events all day and you can pick and choose what you want to do.

      -- Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

        Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
        I've been to the first three...they're on a Sunday, usually in in late January. Last year, they had the Gumball Rally the day before. The anniversary Sunday has all kinds of events all day and you can pick and choose what you want to do.

        -- Barry
        Thanks!
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

          i'm hoping it'll be the weekend of the 23/24th of January...dustin and i are off that weekend so that means not having to use any vacation days at work


          and i'm pretty sure all the members of team Is It October Yet? (Psycho Mommy, Ripper, Tainted Elly and Uncle Mike) will be there to defend our super awesome 3rd place title!
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-


          Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.







          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

            Bizarre and I will form a team, and we will dominate!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

              Originally posted by elly View Post
              i'm hoping it'll be the weekend of the 23/24th of January...dustin and i are off that weekend so that means not having to use any vacation days at work


              and i'm pretty sure all the members of team Is It October Yet? (Psycho Mommy, Ripper, Tainted Elly and Uncle Mike) will be there to defend our super awesome 3rd place title!
              I liked it better when the rally was not on the same weekend. It seemed to overshadow the actual anniversary meet this past year. Many I knew
              couldn't make it because they were tired from the rally.
              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

                I'm with you Barry. I'd rather go down when the rally is not happening. I'd rather spend the whole weekend hanging with Micechatters than racing around competing. I am not competative. Hopefully they will annouce a date for the 4th Anniversary party soon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

                  Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                  I'm with you Barry. I'd rather go down when the rally is not happening. I'd rather spend the whole weekend hanging with Micechatters than racing around competing. I am not competative. Hopefully they will annouce a date for the 4th Anniversary party soon.
                  Well... you could come for the weekend and you wouldn't have to participate in the Rally itself. Just hang out with those of us not participating. You could schedule a block of time to help out, then have the rest of the day to just do whatever you wanted, or hang out with other MiceChatters who are also just there for the weekend and not necessarily for the rally.

                  Nothing in concrete yet.... the WDW Rally is still in the working stages so... the Anniversary/Rally for the West coast won't be planned until sometime around the time the WDW one is in full swing (and fully planned out).

                  Having both events on the same weekend is hard, but then again, if we had them on different weekends/months a lions share of people (I'd say) would have to pick one or the other to go to, and would not be able to do both. (Myself included) Not a lot of details have been discussed yet, but next years rally might not be quite as intensive as the last one. You guys will just have to wait and see.

                  Originally posted by elly View Post
                  i'm hoping it'll be the weekend of the 23/24th of January...dustin and i are off that weekend so that means not having to use any vacation days at work
                  You mean the weekend of the 24th/25th of 2009?

                  Maybe... the weekend before is MLK weekend... like I said... nothing in concrete yet...
                  Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-07-2008, 10:50 PM.




                  Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                  Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

                    Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

                    Having both events on the same weekend is hard, but then again, if we had them on different weekends/months a lions share of people (I'd say) would have to pick one or the other to go to, and would not be able to do both. (Myself included) Not a lot of details have been discussed yet, but next years rally might not be quite as intensive as the last one. You guys will just have to wait and see. ..
                    Gotta agree with penguinsoda. Being one of the people (NNL too) we would never be able to make both weekends. Having both events the same weekend makes it possible for us to be part of the magic. So, I am hoping they are the same weekend.
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

                      I am with the do it all in one weekend due to travelling. Pengy's idea of volunteering to assist for a few hours during the rally is a great idea, I had already decided to do that as I hope to assist 'The Enforcer Indiana Jenn'. Tasers are allowed right?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

                        Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                        I am with the do it all in one weekend due to travelling. Pengy's idea of volunteering to assist for a few hours during the rally is a great idea, I had already decided to do that as I hope to assist 'The Enforcer Indiana Jenn'. Tasers are allowed right?
                        Ah. So touched you remembered!

                        Next year I plan to wear to wear camoflauge and hide in the plants, jumping out at unsuspecting rulebreakers.

                        Just practice hollering these phrases now:

                        NO RUNNING!
                        YOUR TEAM MUST STAY TOGETHER!
                        One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.


                        Originally posted by Mouse princess
                        Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

                          Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                          Well... you could come for the weekend and you wouldn't have to participate in the Rally itself. Just hang out with those of us not participating. You could schedule a block of time to help out, then have the rest of the day to just do whatever you wanted, or hang out with other MiceChatters who are also just there for the weekend and not necessarily for the rally.
                          That's a pretty accurate description of my Rallyversary weekend this year! I had the time of my life. Volunteered as a worker bee for Saturday, moving around both parks taking photos and visiting with the monitors and the competitors and posting live to the official blog. Stayed in Anaheim that night so I was well rested and eager for the big Anniversary celebration on Sunday.
                          Rick

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

                            If we are voting or at least opinionating at this point, I know I'm much more in favor of them both on the same weekend. Not sure if I'll do Gumball again, but if they are the same weekend it at least gives me the option.
                            I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

                            "Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
                            then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"
                            * * *

                            :love:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

                              Kritter wrote:

                              Bizarre and I will form a team, and we will dominate!
                              Your team will probably have Dan, Chris and me...LOL
                              "You are watching FOX"

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X