X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Meet!

Hey everyone!

After a long absence due to school, I'm back and ready to dive straight into the scores of discussions and such that I've missed since my initial absence.

That being said, are there any micechatters that would be interested in a Colorado meet? That is to say, some of us can't get out to the parks NEARLY as much as we'd like to, but would like to discuss park goings-on in person from time to time. So if there are any Colorado/Rocky Mountain region Micechatters out there that would be interested in a meet (most likely in Denver... thats a pretty central and well know location) to talk, hang out, maybe see a movie... leave a reply!

Hope to see you soon...

-indyjn511
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
    sigpic

Re: Colorado Meet!

That would be really awesome and I'd love to attend, but I don't live in Colorado anymore. I miss it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Well, whenever Jeff and I get back there (my parents live in CO) we are up for a meet but it probably won't be until next year!!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I've wanted this forever! I'm in Colorado Springs! And soon, there's going to be two (+1) MCers moving here. Where are you?

Peace,
        Roo
        husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I'm in a sleepy suburb in Parker, so not too far off! When are the other two (+1) moving?

sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking June.

I just drove through Parker last night...we can meet at the Chinese theatre. Actually, my friends and I were discussing going to see Race to Witch Mountain tomorrow night. If I'd known, I'd make it a micro meet. Is it just the one of you?

Peace,
            Roo
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

That is so interesting... But I can't go...
              Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

I'm in Durango, so I'm still 8-9 hours away. Darn! I would love to get together.

Comment

As far as I know, yep, its just me! I just moved home from college (stupid economy), so I'm dying to get out and meet people.

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X