This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible meet-up Friday 3/20 or 3/27

I will be making the 140-150 mile one-way trip to visit my mother in Newport Beach, on the morning of either 3/20 or 3/27. On my way home -

I am proposing those dates because I'd like to meet up with anyone who can make it for an early dinner (like 5PM) at the ESPN Zone to maybe catch a little March Madness, and then saunter over to DL early to get a good spot for the fireworks, since this might likely be the last chance I'll have to see RDCT.

Anyway, if anyone would like to join me for any or all of this, please let me know and indicate which day you'd prefer!

My mom, bless her, lives at an assisted living place down there in NB. And I figure there's nothing wrong with having a little Disney magic along the drive back home to north of Ventura, after doing my "loving son" duties.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Possible meet-up Friday 3/20 or 3/27

No takers as of yet? No interest? I promise to be on my best behavior...and some MC'ers at least can vouch for the fact that all in all, I'm really not such a bad guy...

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

:whistling:whistling:sleep:

Comment

You know that If I lived closer I'd be there. One day Barry, one day

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
          You know that If I lived closer I'd be there. One day Barry, one day
          For now, Mariner fans need you. Thanks for the response, MB.

-- Barry

Comment

I thought that there would be some interest by someone to meet up with me.

I guess I have gotten my answer.

I am dissappointed, for whatever that's worth.

Comment

i would love to but my ap has expired. this weekend, I am going to buy my ap.

Comment

I'll be at the park on the 27th for Traditions and the following tour! If you see a gaggle of well dressed people bumbling on and off-stage, chances are I'm one of them! I'll probably be staying at the park for the rest of the day, depending on how crowded it is/the weather.
                Piano performances: Bohemain Rhapsody, To Zanarkand
                Theatre organ performances: Singin' in the Rain, Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, My Foolish Heart

Comment

I obviously never made it to the park, to the obvious disappointment of many of you. I had tried meet-ups before but people complained that I didn't allow enough lead time. This time, I allowed plenty of lead time. So there's only one conclusion I can draw from this.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X