Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a purple cupcake mini meet on Sunday April 5th?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a purple cupcake mini meet on Sunday April 5th?

Hi Folks

It's that time of year when I like to go to DL with a bunch of yummy cupcakes for everyone. I usually do this at the end of April , but since the practice gumball rally is on April 26th, I thought I'd bump the cupcakes up to the 5th.

It's easier to take 48 or more cupcakes to the picnic area than into the park.

So if you'd like to meet for a purple cupcake mini meet at 11:30 am in the picnic area and then head over to the usual noon meet at the hub that day, you're invited!

Re: Anyone interested in a purple cupcake mini meet on Sunday April 5th?

I so wish I could be there. Even with no cupcakes I wish I could be there to spend some time visiting with you... but I won't be able to make it until at least the end of April.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

sounds yummy !! Do you do this every APRIL? My kids would love it LOL! to bad, we will not be in disneyland until August
      -------------------------------------------
      I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

im so there, last year I missed it but not this year.

Comment

...and I will be there on the 26th, but not for the practice rally. I'm not sure if I can squeeze two trips in for April....I will try.

Comment

dustin and i both wish we could, cupcakes and YOU are full of awesomeness
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Hollywood1939 and I will be there. Cupcakes! :clap:

Comment

Darn, just barely missing the cupcake meet.

I'll be there on the 26th though, so I can meet up with you and not have to worry about potential cavities.

Comment

I'd love to but Miss Ashley has a big volleyball tournie. Have a great time and thanks PB!

Comment

Boo hoo...I will JUST miss you by a week! Doggonit! Have a wonderful time!

Comment

I might be there in the morning for a friend's bday but I have to work so I doubt I'll be around for the meet.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I'm with the majority.. I would LOVE to but sadly, I can't make it.
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Darkbeer and I should be there. Will there be sprinkles on the cupcakes?

Comment

I'll be there(again), you bring the cupcakes, and I'll bring an empty stomache.... well, somewhat of an empty stomache

Comment

wait, wheres the picnic area?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X