Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Event at Walt's Barn with Tony Baxter, Bob Gurr, Michael Broggie and more

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Event at Walt's Barn with Tony Baxter, Bob Gurr, Michael Broggie and more

Walt Disney's Barn Event

Bob Lemberger of the Carolwood Foundation, sent us the following information about a very special event celebrating Walt Disney's Barn, at Griffith Park, which I'm sure will be of great interest to Disneyland fans.

They are opening up ticket sales for this event with only about 60 tickets available. You should expect them to sell fast.

When: July 18th
    Where: Walt Disney's Barn
    Time: 6:00PM sharp!
    What: 10th Anniversary of Walt Disney' Barn being at Griffith Park
    What: A celebration with a catered barbeque dinner, come and meet these people and hear their remembrances of Walt Disney

Guest Speakers:
    Michael Broggie
    Tony Baxter
    Bob Gurr
    Margaret Kerry
    Blaine Gibson

Cost including dinner, souvenir invitation and pin is only $45.00 per person. Book at10th Anniversary Event - Carolwood.com

If you are interested, you should get your tickets right away.

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Special Event at Walt's Barn with Tony Baxter, Bob Gurr, Michael Broggie and more

I wish I could go to this, it really sounds like a great evening. Tickets aren't in the budget right now, or I'd be ordering them a.s.a.p.

Comment

Re: Special Event at Walt's Barn with Tony Baxter, Bob Gurr, Michael Broggie and more

sounds great

Orlando doing good
      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
      Princess of Randomness

Comment

Tickets are still available.
        Shift yer cargo dearie. Show 'em yer larboard side.

Comment

not sure to go to this!...
          my heart is yours

Comment

I've already got my tickets. I wonder if I'll be travelling the furthest for this event...2,200 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana Jeff View Post
              I've already got my tickets. I wonder if I'll be travelling the furthest for this event...2,200 miles.
              LOL, you should take a poll when you get there.

I wouldn't be surprised if they pull in people from all over the country. These guys are the experts and very well respected. They have quite a following.

Have fun, take pictures, and report back on MiceChat.

-Dusty
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I bought my tix a while back but never got anything in form of a ticket. Do they mail it? Or do we just go and check in?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                  I bought my tix a while back but never got anything in form of a ticket. Do they mail it? Or do we just go and check in?
                  I'm a member of Carolwood and they said that they aren't sending tickets out. They have your name and your paypal receipt is enough to get you in...should there be a problem. They didn't send me anything either.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Comment

Bummer- It looks like this registration is closed now. I just noticed this thread today.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X