Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a Ventura County Fair MC Meet?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a Ventura County Fair MC Meet?

Whenever two or more MiceChatters are gathered in Dusty's name, it's a meet!

I've met several MiceChatters up here in the past,, and we've had fun.

Here's a link to the main thread I started in the "Other parks and destinations" thread.

Thought I'd post a thread here too in case people in large part so that people who use "new posts" regularly might get more of a shot at seeing it.

Anybody wanna meet? Could be fun! It's definitely cooler here, as a rule.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: How about a Ventura County Fair MC Meet?

Seems that any meet or event I try to think up around here on MC is a really tough sell. Maybe I should take the hint.

I'll give this another shot, though.

I know that there are several MC'ers who live in the area.

What about it?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Another bump. Any interest? C'mon Ventura and Santa Barbara County MC'ers! And LA folks wanting to escape the heat!

Comment

Bump bump bump bump

Comment

Not even a reply from anyone?

Comment

Can't make it Barry. It's a bit of a hike for us Inland Empire people.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              Can't make it Barry. It's a bit of a hike for us Inland Empire people.
              Thanks for replying, at least, Chad. I wouldn't have expected you to be able to.

It just seems odd to me that there's been no reaction from the several MC'ers I know of that live in the Valley, Ventura County and Santa Barbara. A large portion of Fair visitors is made up of LA people wanting to escape the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                Not even a reply from anyone?

Don't feel bad Barry! We all love ya! I read your thread at each bump, but I live too far away. Sorry, but thanks for the invite!!!

Comment

I haven't been to a fair in years. I'd love to go but I to, am to far away. Bother.... maybe some day we can get an Indio Date Festival meet going! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                    I haven't been to a fair in years. I'd love to go but I to, am to far away. Bother.... maybe some day we can get an Indio Date Festival meet going! :lol:
                    Irt's nice and cool here, Pengy. You do get that "Seaside Park" is right next to the Pacific Ocean, right?

Comment

Oh yeah, I know how much cooler it is next to the Ocean!! I'd love to be there... But I don't do well driving in traffic. I can find my way to Anaheim but thats about as far away as I travel now days. But if I hit the lottery I'll hire someone to drive me down there! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Barry I'd love to, but I don't think were going to make it this year.

The fair is just too rich for our blood this year ...

Comment

I wish I saw this earlier Barry. I only have weekends free and this weekend I'm only off Saturday. I've never been to the Ventura Fair, and this being my first year in Simi Valley I figure it would be great to check it out.

Comment

I didn't know you were in Simi now! Cool! Definitely check out the Fair- it's a lot of fun.
                            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

It's all over now (as of midnight). I won't be trying this again next year.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X